Please check Medi Flower’s latest news here.
※ The policy on Corona-19
- 1. All visitors are required to wear a mask and complete a temperature measurement and questionnaire at the clinic.
- 2. If you have a fever or respiratory symptoms, please restrain from visiting the clinic, and if you need to visit the clinic, please let our staff know in advance.
- 3. If you are a resident or visitor in Daegu, Gyeongsangbuk-do, or if you have visited countries like China, Southeast Asia, or Japan, please be very cautious when visiting the clinic and let our staff know in advance. If you have a fever or respiratory symptoms after visiting these places, please call a public health center or contact number 1339.
- 4. No visitors are allowed in the birthing center except the patient's spouse and children.
- 5. Lastly, it is more critical to prevent viruses than to treat them.. Please maintain good personal hygiene, and focus on enhancing a healthy immune system in your daily life. It is important to avoid close contact with a group of people.